Phone & Email Notifications
Highrise notifies you via email when:
- you export information
- attempt to import contacts
- a team member shares a note/comment with you
- a member of your team assigns a task to you
You can adjust the email address associated with your Highrise notifications under the
My Info section of your account settings.
Next, click the
Phone/email notifications tab and change the email address in the field.
The default email address will be the email associated with your username and password. You can change this from the
Email Address field. Don't forget to save your settings.
Highrise gives you two options for task reminders.
- Email me when a task is due
- Email me a summary of today’s tasks at 6:00am
Both of these options can be toggled on or off.
Read more about task reminders and notifications.
Important: There is no way to turn off all email notifications. If you do not wish to receive them, create a filter in your email client for emails from email@example.com.
You can notify a member of your team when you add a note, an email, or a comment to Highrise. Read about sharing and notifications here.
You can opt-in to several different kinds of updates from Highrise in order to follow the information that matters most to you.
- Subscribe to updates about a Contact
- Subscribe to updates about a Case or Deal
- Subscribe to updates about a Tag