Task Reminders and Notifications
Highrise will send you a notification when a task is assigned to you. It can also send reminder about when a task is due. Read more about changing your notification settings in Highrise.
There are three ways to receive reminders when your tasks are due:
- Email me when a task is due
- Email me a summary of today’s tasks at 6:00 am
- SMS reminder when a task is due
You can also choose not to receive reminders.
Which tasks generate reminders?
- Tasks assigned a specific date and time will generate a reminder at the time a task is due and/or appear in the daily summary.
- Tasks assigned to the general time frame Today or Tomorrow will generate a reminder and/or appear in the daily summary.
- Tasks assigned to This Week, Next Week, or Later will not generate a reminder.
When you assign a task to one of your team members, they will receive an email notification.
- Currently you cannot disable these notifications.
- If you don’t want to receive notifications about new tasks, create a filter in your email inbox for messages from firstname.lastname@example.org.
The time zone that you chose for yourself will determine when you receive task notifications and reminders. You can change your time zone setting by following these steps.
If one Highrise user assigns a task to another user, the time will be converted into the local timezone of the person responsible for that task.
If you assign a task and set the time due for midnight (0:00 or 12:00 am), Highrise will show this task as due the previous day. We recommend setting tasks for 12:01 am instead of 12:00 am.
See all articles about Tasks