Import iPhone Contacts
If you use an iPhone or the Mac address book to manage contacts, you can forward a contact to your dropbox address to automatically add them to your Highrise account.
Before you begin, make sure you find your dropbox address.
Sharing a contact from an iPhone
- Open your Contacts from the iPhone and scroll to the contact you want to add to your account.
- Click the
- Choose the
Sharing contacts from the Mac Address book
- Open the Address Book on your Mac and view the contact you want to add to Highrise.
- Click the icon next the the
- Choose the
Email cardoption and enter your dropbox address in the
Find your recently added contacts
You can find a list of the contacts you've forwarded by filtering for recently added contacts.
- Go to the contacts page.
- Click on
all people & companies.
Recently added people & companies.
- Contact should be in .vcf or vCard format.
- You cannot send multiple vCards to your dropbox address at the same time, only one at a time.
This is the only instance where you should be emailing your dropbox address directly. Your dropbox is mostly used for tracking communication with others. It’s intended to be Blind-Carbon-Copied (BCC) or forwarded emails only.