Our refund policy is simple: if you’re ever unhappy with Highrise, for any reason, send us an email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll see what we can do.
Examples of full or partial refunds we will grant:
- If you were just charged for your next month of Highrise, but you meant to cancel, we’re happy to refund that extra charge.
- If you forgot to cancel Highrise a couple months ago, and you haven’t used Highrise since then, we’ll give you a partial refund.
- If you forgot to cancel Highrise a year ago, and there’s been no activity on your account since then, we’ll review your account usage and figure out a partial refund.
- If you upgraded your account a few months ago to a higher plan, but you didn’t end up using the extra storage space, although you did keep using Highrise in general, we’d consider applying a prorated credit towards future months.
- If we had extended downtime (multiple hours in a day, or multiple days in a month) or you emailed support and it took multiple days to get back to you, we’d issue a partial credit to your account.
At the end of the day, nearly everything on the edges comes down to a case-by-base basis.
Email us, tell us what’s up, and we’ll work with you to make sure you’re happy. Click on the Contact Us bubble on the bottom-right side of the page to reach our support team.
See all articles about Account & Billing